9月2日 礼拜二
晚上1点22分
Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
超越我身處之地的思考,錯了嗎?
Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?
說出我選擇了另一條路,錯了嗎?
I ain't trying to do what everybody else doing
我不試著做每個人都在做的事,
Just cause everybody doing what they all do
這只會讓所有人做一樣的事。
If one thing I know, I'll fall but I'll grow
如果說有一件事是我知道的,那就是我會跌倒但我也會成長,
I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home
我正走在這條自己的路上,這條路我稱之作"家"。
So am I wrong?
所以,我錯了嗎?
For thinking that we could be something for real?
想像我們真的能成為什麼不同的?
Now am I wrong?
所以現在我錯了?
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?
試著去觸碰我還看不見的事物?
But that's just how I feel,
但這只是我所感覺的,
That's just how I feel
這只是我所感覺的,
That's just how I feel
這只是我所感覺的,
Trying to reach the things that I can't see
試著去觸碰我還看不見的事物。
Am I tripping for having a vision?
我是否被擁有這樣的前景絆住了?
My prediction: I'ma be on the top of the world
我的預測:我將會站上世界巔峰。
Walk your walk and don't look back, always do what you decide
走你該走的路,別回頭看,永遠做你決定好的事。
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel
別讓他們決定你的生命,這只是我的感覺。
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no
為你所要的事掙取,別放手,別讓他們拿你去比較,絕不!
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel
別擔心,你並不孤單,這只是我們的感覺。
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
當你告訴我,我錯了,這是錯的,
I don't wanna be right, right
因為我並不想成為正確的,這沒錯。
有钱人的世界 我不懂
在还没被磨平的之前
在还没被现实打倒之前
我会努力找到我的路
一点一滴 探索
什么叫梦
什么叫成功
只是定义
仅此的固执
#未整理
没有评论:
发表评论